Family

“I yub it!”

DSC_0001

So… mommy moment…
But my kid is seriously the cutest thing ever. She suddenly “yubs” everything.

She was also petting and kissing the computer screen while watching random home movies of puppies and kittens on youtube. ” Awww, so tweet!” So lame and boring more like it, and yet she is in absolute heaven! We tried showing her America’s Funniest Home Video clips, but she did not think it was funny when people slipped and fell, babies got pounced on by kitties, etc. Rusty could barely breathe he was laughing so hard, but the Bug was all “oh no!” “owie!” “sad” “baby cry”…

I yub her tender little heart!

I also yub her little belly resting on the countertop! 😉

• Reply Jon November 2, 2010 at 11:45 am

No more playing with water in the kitchen little miss!

• Reply Debbie November 2, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Awww so tweet!

I missed like 8 of your posts Christa! I suddenly remembered google reader..and when I logged on…I had 234 posts to read! Ummm… I’m skipping most..but I’m all caught up on Sodemanland.. 😀
    Sorry I missed them..hope things are settling down for you guys.

• Reply Christa November 2, 2010 at 8:33 pm

well, welcome back! :) Things are starting to settle down. The flooring is pretty much done, so we are putting things back in order. <3

• Reply Tash November 2, 2010 at 10:48 pm

I love her cute little pokey tummy too – and how much she loves to wander around in nappies! Must be very freeing :)

• Reply Christa November 3, 2010 at 10:37 pm

haha, I seriously dress her every day, but she’s such a messy kid that she always ends up gross by like 10:30am and in need of a change. So then I let her run around in her diaper until after lunch, because I KNOW she’ll just get messy again when she eats. But she really does wear clothes! I’ll take a picture sometime of my laundry pile to prove it! :)

• Reply Kristen November 3, 2010 at 10:48 pm

I second the love of her little belly! :) It makes me smile. If it makes you feel any better – David is also often in this state of lacking clothing… 😉