Family, Life

Letters – day five

KERNELS!
Dear Jon, to answer your oft asked question… JANINE GORDON buys Kernels popcorn. (sorry, Janine, the pic of you was blurry. 🙁 ) Dear Joe Fresh, stop tempting me with your freakin cute toddler girls clothing. (Dear Jon prt 2, I missed my favourite sunday morning moment today… the moment I see you see our baby girl walk into church in her sunday clothes.)
Juno
Just in case you forgot her kissable little self!
Juno
Dear Janine, thanks for excellent snacks, good company and for being one of the most loveable people on the face of the earth. Dear Sarah, thanks for our late night talk and the wonderfulness of sisters. I love you. Dear SG, thanks for the hug this morning and for being my girl. I almost cried this morning when I was telling my sister what a gift from God you are to me. Dear Mel, THANK YOU. Gourmet mac and cheese, meatballs and incredible chocolate chunk cookies… how did you know?! Yum! Dear Husband, I don’t like being incommunicado. I miss your face.
1078212790_dgNAG-O-1
xoxo

• Reply gottabekd November 14, 2010 at 9:54 pm

I’ve been reading the blog entries- very interesting! Sorry, I’m not going to say much, as I was reading I all of a sudden got called over by my neighbour to help them out (see my blog).

• Reply Christa November 14, 2010 at 9:56 pm

I actually just checked it, but when I tried to comment I FORGOT my gmail password, it’s been too long… but seriously, how terrible. So incredibly sad, Kristin. I’m sorry.

• Reply Jon November 15, 2010 at 5:52 am

I am going to crush those kids and you with hugs when I get back! I showed everyone at the table that doesn’t know my family those pics! We make beautiful babies, and I sure married one beautiful wife!!!

• Reply Janine November 15, 2010 at 8:33 am

Dear Jon (This is my own letter),

1) Kernals popcorn is delicious. I will buy you a large bag when you get home, although I’ve already been warned against cheesy dill.

2) Your kids are beautiful, and funny, and I can see every little bit of you and Christa in them.

3) I agree. Your wife is drop-dead gorgeous.

———————————————————

Dear Christa,

It’s ok about the picture. I had a BLAST with you and Sarah and would love to be able to do that on a more regular basis 🙂
    I’m so glad every single day that I married into your family!

• Reply Christa November 15, 2010 at 8:45 am

Love it! Love you! 🙂 And thanks for commenting… guess all my whining paid off! 🙂
      hey… what’s the blog site for Sarah and the team in DR?

• Reply Debbie November 15, 2010 at 4:36 pm

My friend Nica brings us Kernals popcorn almost every week… it’s just too good…somehow so much better than “at home” popcorn…I just never knew!

• Reply Christa November 15, 2010 at 8:04 pm

it’s delicious! Jon always mocks Kernels when we walk by in the mall… “who would spend all that money on popcorn?!” But oh man, cheesy dill? Yum!!!