Family

Pooh Bear

At Costco this part Sunday afternoon the kids were loving each other up. They cuddled and hugged and loved through almost the entire trip. Silly children… best friends, worst enemies… and so the next 20 years of my life begins! :)
photo 3
We picked up some honey while we were there. It came in a cute bear bottle and Juno has fallen in love. This morning when we came downstairs she had 3 chairs in front of the pantry trying to reach it and when those got put away she dragged in the ottoman from the living room.
photo1
Today when we got home from Bible study I found her once again visiting with her friend “pooh bear”. She was giving him cuddles and introducing him to spider and “duck” (toothbrush). She nearly cried when I wouldn’t let her bring pooh bear to her bedroom for room time this afternoon.
photo
Anyway, that’s what’s making me smile today.

And now… I have 54 minutes until room time ends and mommy time resumes. Should I run? I’m supposed to run. I should run. Will I run?

• Reply Jon February 22, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Run!

• Reply Christa February 22, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I did… half. I walked the second half. I was loving couch to 5k until week 4. I’ve hit a mental block, I cannot seem to push through that second 5 minute run.

• Reply Lisa February 22, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Chris, push through it you know that you can do it, your body will not thank you like they say it will… But your mind will thank you for it. Once you get passed the mental block than there is no stopping you ;). Keep going, don’t give up, you can do it!

• Reply Lisa @ Just the 6 of us February 22, 2011 at 4:35 pm

OK – that is too cute about Juno. Maybe time to decant the honey into another jar and give her the bear before you have an accident involving honey? That would be sweet – maybe not. :) And I’m glad you ran, believe it or not, I’m back to doing the 30 Day Shred, just to give myself a head start – TORTURE!

• Reply Cherise February 22, 2011 at 6:01 pm

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Oh sorry, I meant JUST DO IT!!!! 😀

• Reply Christa February 22, 2011 at 10:02 pm

thanks girls! I’ll try again tomorrow and see if I can push through.

And Lisa.. I tried to convince Jon to let me move the honey to a different bottle… no go. It’s the best kind of bottle for avoiding leaks and drips and he is the one that uses it the most. We put it in a really high cupboard with doors to hide it. She cried. And cried. And cried. It was super fun. :)

• Reply Jen February 23, 2011 at 6:48 pm

I’m looking at your open pantry absolutely amazed that the stuff stays where it is! Joel would have that torn apart by now and everything dumped out onto the floor! (but he IS a boy!) :)
    As for the running…good on ya mate! :) I need to get myself a treadmill…

• Reply Christa February 23, 2011 at 10:27 pm

so true Jen! With Justus we had to lock it!!! Juno leaves it alone for the most part! For the monkey that she is, she is not really one for getting into stuff around here. Boys on the other hand… :)

• Reply Cherise February 23, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Ours is almost empty, and then it can be hers!! :)

• Reply Christa February 23, 2011 at 10:30 pm

you are so sweet Cherise, she will LOVE that. :)