Family

coming to a christmas card near you

So who votes that my little sister should become a photographer?! We were weird and awkward and indecisive and the kids were doing some crazy cheesy smiling. Seriously, my children make the weirdest faces imaginable. And yet- she captured these moments- some of my favourite ever! Thanks Sarah!!

DSC_0789
DSC_0925
DSC_0934
DSC_0947
DSC_0965_2
DSC_0997
DSC_1013

haha, feels vain posting so many pics of yourself! But I stole the memory card from Sarah’s camera as soon as we were done shooting, so this is her first glimpse at her handiwork! Thanks again and again! Love these pics and love you!!

• Reply gottabekd December 5, 2011 at 6:53 am

Too many cute photos! 🙂 I like so many of them… probably the bw one of the two kids looking at each other is my favourite! What a gorgeous couple you two are as well.

• Reply Debbie December 5, 2011 at 8:03 am

Beautiful! Beautiful family….talented photographer!

Sooo…is Sarah starting her own photography business? Or, does she already and I just didn’t know…

Someday (I wish right now) I really want a nice new camera…and to learn how to use it! …but…I’ve been saying that for years now

• Reply Christa December 5, 2011 at 8:14 am

She just has a camera and likes taking pictures. But I think she should consider it! 🙂

I need to learn how to use my camera too! There just never seems like enough time to play around with it and figure it out!

• Reply Janine December 5, 2011 at 8:51 am

I don’t know if words could ever portray a realistic view of how much I adore your family and each member in it. The bottom three photos are absolutely wonderful and have started my day with a big smile!

• Reply Jon December 5, 2011 at 11:40 am

I am in love with these photos! My wife is gorgeous. Thanks Sarah!

• Reply smillar December 5, 2011 at 10:34 pm

you guys were so fun! the kids are a riot. thanks 🙂

• Reply Rosemary December 5, 2011 at 10:37 pm

These are gorgeous, Sarah…and Jon and Christa…beautiful family…cute kids!